What does diagnostics give?
1. Definition of basic problems of the organization – Growing Pains©
2. Structuring of the Growing Pains© from the most critical to the least important.
3. Recommendatory practical action plan on the elimination of the critical
How to get diagnostic?
2. As a response to your request you will receive an e-mail with the information on the diagnostics procedure in the remote format.
3. Upon the completion of the staff distance questioning you have to inform the diagnostics project curator on the fact.
4. Then you will receive results of the diagnostics: analysis and recommendations.
5. In case of necessity you may consult with the diagnostics project curator.
Note!For companies of Business Community Club members Growing Pains© diagnostics and recommendations are free.
For more detailed information contact with Projects curators.
Ruslan Beltyukov, +38 067 674 17 17, email@example.com
Rostyslav Betjuha, +38 097 633 20 97, firstname.lastname@example.org